Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to be a featured guest on Here's the Deal. The information below is designed to give you insight into the interview process and make the experience stress-free. We are happy to help answer any additional questions you may have.
BEFORE THE INTERVIEW
- Prior to the interview, you will receive an email from Be Heard Studios, confirming the interview date and time. Be Heard Studios is the production team behind the Here's the Deal podcast.
- The subject line will read "Be Heard Studios invited you for their show."
- The email will include a link to access the online recording studio. When it's time for your interview, simply click the link to be taken to the studio. Please be sure to use the Chrome browser.
- If you prefer to use an iPhone or iPad for the interview, please refer to the links at the bottom of this page.
Tips for a Great Interview
We want to make sure you sound amazing! Here are a few tips that will help make for great audio:
LOGGING IN TO THE INTERVIEW
BEFORE THE INTERVIEW BEGINS
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
- The interview itself will be recorded and will go through an editing phase. This means, if you stumble a bit or would like to pause and restate an answer, you'll have the chance to do so. Please just let the host know!
- Near the end of the recording, you'll have the opportunity to share any projects you're currently working on, social media handles, etc. Please don't hesitate to promote yourself!
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
- The interview will be posted live according to our calendar for scheduled content. Your host will be able to give you a date range at the time of the interview.
- Once posted, your interview will be available on a variety of podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. You will be email the direct link once the episode is available.
Prefer a Mobile Experience?
If you prefer to join us via your Apple iPhone or iPad, get started by downloading the Riverside.fm app. Then, watch the video to familiarize yourself with the Riverside.fm guest experience.